Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager/Director to join Technology Assurance in our Audit practice.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements' including system development' package implementation' SSAE 18 readiness assessments and/or platform reviews
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
- Supervise and provide performance management for IT audit staff working on assigned engagements
Additional Responsibilities for Director:
- Write and present clear and concise reports and presentations containing meaningful observations and recommendations to clients and document procedures performed and conclusions reached related to projects
- Support proposal and business development activities by assisting in the identification of new target clients' building business relationships with key executives and developing/presenting proposals
- Provide oversight and leadership to KPMG team members regarding deliverables' project plans and performance management while contributing to industry and regulatory publications' writing professional and thought leadership articles and speaking at related conferences and seminars
- Minimum five years of recent experience in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit' risk assessment' business process reengineering' Enterprise Resource Planning packages (SAP' Oracle Financials' Hyperion and Cognos) and Customer Relationship Management packages (Siebel' IT security' project management' IT outsourcing or off shoring and/or IT strategy) within multiple industries
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Strong leadership and communication skills' technical knowledge and the ability to write at a publication quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the client's senior management team
- Travel as needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Additional Qualifications for Director :
- Minimum seven years of recent experience in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit' risk assessment' business process reengineering' ERP packages (SAP' Oracle Financials' Hyperion and Cognos) and CRM packages (Siebel' IT security' project management' IT outsourcing or off shoring and/or IT strategy)
- Experience within the financial services industry with a demonstrated track record of leadership' client management' project management/delivery and business development success
- Supervisory experience within a consulting role is preferred (000TAS)
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).