Executive Assistant to the CEO
Salt Lake City, UT
A private holding company that manages a diverse portfolio of subsidiaries is seeking an Executive Assistant to assist the Chief Executive Officer. This is a highly visible and critical role that will require someone with solid experience being the right hand to a C-Level Executive. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for diversity, a high level of responsibility, and who thrives in a smaller company where wearing multiple hats is necessary.
What will the Executive Assistant be doing?
- Serving as the gatekeeper to the CEO, handling all information requests
- Conducting research and preparing reports
- Preparing correspondence on the CEO's behalf (emails, memos, presentations, reports, letters)
- Managing the CEO's calendar, arranging meetings, scheduling appointments, canceling/rescheduling when necessary
- Providing updates and reminders to keep the CEO on schedule
- Coordinating all travel arrangements (flight, hotel, car, itinerary)
- Managing all mail and deliveries
- Managing all expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating company events, board meetings, staff meetings, award ceremonies, catering, etc.
- Taking meeting minutes and following up on action items
- Overseeing donor funds, grants and budgets
- Coordinating all board meeting logistics
- Maintaining records
- Liaising with key stakeholders, board members, employees, etc.
- Partnering with other Executive Assistants and CEO's Personal Assistant on projects
- Other duties as assigned; no two days will be the same
What is required to apply?
- 3+ years of experience assisting a C-Level Executive
- Associate's Degree or higher
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong project management, ability to see things through from start to finish
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of professionalism and tact
- Ability to maintain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to problem solve effectively
- High degree of adaptability and willingness to pivot when needed
- Ability to be available after hours and accommodate CEO's schedule when needed
- Ability to take initiative and foresee obstacles
- Notary Public preferred
- Robust benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- PTO and paid holidays
- Bonus potential
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.