Great Purpose. Great People.
At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best. We serve more than 10 million students and partner with more than 7,500 school districts nationwide.
Envision Your Experience
As a Senior Software Engineer of the Product and Enterprise Operations team, you will spend your days designing and implementing the core online learning system. You will use your communication skills to coordinate and manage input from business and technology stakeholders companywide and be responsible for the design and execution of large-scale technology initiatives.
This is a regular, full-time position, based out of your home office.
Imagine Learning offers competitive total compensation, including incentive opportunities for all regular employees.
Share Your Expertise
Experience, education, and qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 4 years of related experience; or 3 years with a Masters degree; or a PhD without experience
- Recognized leader with one strategic domain; advanced knowledge of other domains and domain interdependencies.
- Proficient with Application monitoring, logging, tracing and instrumentation tools.
- Mastery with a core language and framework and experienced in another
- Experienced with additional languages or frameworks
- Experienced in three of the following: Kubernetes (Kops, kubectl, helm), Spinnaker, Build system (ConcourseCI, Teamcity, Jenkins), Infrastructure as code (Terraform, CloudFormation), OKTA, Oauth
- Excellent communication, coding, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and self-managing, able to proactively identify work, handle tasks, and complete work without supervision
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- To help ensure the safety of our valuedemployees, customers, and other business associates, Imagine Learning requires proof, upon hire, of full COVID-19 vaccination for the following individuals: office-based employees, temporary staff, and contractors; staff who will interface in-person with other employees, regardless of location; and those who interface in-person with customers requiring COVID-19 vaccination.
Ignite Your Career
We support your unique career journey by providing flexibility, investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.
- Imagine Learning is a hybrid workplace, with most employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices in Provo, UT, Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock Rapids, IA.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Years Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO) to start
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- We offer a wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement for eligible employees.
Imagine Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Imagine Learning will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.