The GTM Program Manager will be responsible for managing and delivering a group of interrelated complex projects relating to Pluralsight’s quarterly and semi-annual GTM Motions. S/he will lead a team of 20+ individuals through influence to help design project milestones, dependencies, and estimates for the program lifecycle. This individual must excel at leading teams and thrive in an environment where s/he is given freedom lead while also being held accountable for results.
Who you're committed to being:
What you’ll own:
- You are a self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- You are an amazing communicator and effective influencer. People trust and follow you.
- You don’t see problems, you see opportunities and are energized by coming up with multiple solutions to solve challenges.
- You think about the tradeoffs between risk tolerance and common sense.
- You understand how to navigate complex business and interpersonal issues in a fast-paced environment.
Experience you’ll need:
- Drive cross-functional collaboration and communication across several sales and marketing teams globally
- Coordinate with key contributors to manage scope and change requests.
- Serve as primary point of contact for communicating status with key stakeholders and addressing issues as they arise
- Communicate program status clearly and succinctly to senior leaders by delivering complex messages in business terms
- Drive the delivery of program plans, business cases, technical team estimates, and corresponding return on investment estimates for funding requests
- 5+ years of technical project management for complex, enterprise software products
- Ability to inform diverse stakeholders on progress.
- Proven ability to articulate complex problems.
- Deep understanding of scrum methodologies and agile environments.
- Have successfully owned a portfolio of projects or a product before – you understand the blood, sweat, and tears that go into program management
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.