Wage information: Salary + bonus
Reports to: CEO/President
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience: 5+ years similar experience
Location: South Salt Lake City, UT - No remote office option available
Required travel: Little to none
Correspondence: E-mail email@example.com only. NO CALLS OR DROP-INS accepted.
Monnit, a fast-growing global company based in Salt Lake City, Utah is looking for a motivated, high performing, driven individual to manage Monnit's growing sales team. This individual will report to the VP of Bus Dev and will be responsible for managing and motivating Monnit's sales team to achieve individual and team goals. The sales manager will mentor each sales rep while building a cohesive, collaborative team. The manager will be responsible for developing sales metrics, understanding conversion rates and constantly seek to improve them, and develop a monthly, quarterly and annual forecast for the sales team. Computer literacy is vital for this position.
- Manage and lead a team to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Conduct regular weekly meetings to ensure execution of sales responsibilities.
- Monitor Salesforce.com metrics and activity.
- Conduct pipeline meetings with team.
- Inspire team performance.
- Work with accounts both large and small.
- Define and teach proper lead qualification and send leads to appropriate team members.
- Establish and understand metrics by which theam will be monitored and educate them on the metrics they will be measured by.
- Mentor and train sales team members.
- Recruit and hire top performers.
- Listen in and be present to provide feedback to sales teams on proper sales techniques and closes.
- Divest the team of poor performers and conduct exit interviews.
- BA or BS degree in related field preferred
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a sales management role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in developing and training new sales representatives
Desired Personal Characteristics
- Dynamic self-starter, motivated and likes to win!
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and generate insight and action.
- Has a proactive management style and excellent people/communication skills.
- Team player who works well in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to change direction quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to provide detailed focus on execution and quickly demonstrate results
- Integrity, honesty and punctuality is expected.
Must be proficient with Salesforce, MS Office Tools, NetSuite (not required by a plus), able to type at least 35wpm.