Our client, a fast growing and profitable biotech company, has a great opportunity for a software developer to write and maintain web applications for the company's production and manufacturing systems.
The skills needed for the position are:
• 2-5 years of professional software experience writing code in C# or Java.
• A B.S. in computer science, computer engineering or a related scientific or engineering discipline and experience in Biotechnology or Medical Device Manufacturing.
• Ability to perform in a challenging environment and contribute formally and informally on several projects at once.
• Ability/ interest to contribute using test driven development environment
• Ability to adapt to customer feedback and updated requirements
• Microsoft MVC
• Source Control
• WPF experience
• Software testing skills
• Basic understanding of PCR and its uses.
Opportunities include being part of a team developing next generation PCR instrument software used for human diagnostics, internal software tools for analyzing PCR data and PCR instruments, and business software used internally by our client. For reference, our client builds many cool scientific instruments and never has a shortage of software projects. The work will be very challenging. To complete projects, you must be able to work independently, and be willing to invest the effort needed get things done on time.