Wage information: Negotiable
Reports to: CEO
Education: Bachelor's degree in marketing
Experience: 10+ years similar experience
Location: Salt Lake City, UT - No remote office option available
Required travel: Minimal
Correspondence: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org only. NO CALLS OR DROP-INS accepted.
Schedule: Monday Friday 8:00am 5:00pm
We are looking for an energetic marketing director to be in charge of the Monnit's marketing activites. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company's market presence and help it find a "voice" that will increase market awareness, expand our global presence, and ultimately accelerate sales through increased lead generation.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
Duties of the Marketing Director:
- Train, manage and guide a team of established marketing associates on their day-to-day activities and execute on their respective quarterly and annual objectives.
- Obtain/increase market share by developing marketing plans, communication strategies and programs for Monnit's products.
- Provide short and long term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis and interpretation of market data.
- Development and implementation of the Monnit brand strategy.
- Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company's sales teams enabling them to meet their sales objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials, programs and product direction.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment, customer trends and competing technologies.
- Become the organization's voice to external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships.
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company's online presence, editorial design and organizing the company's publications.
Requirements of the role:
- Prior experience as marketing director (10+ years preferred)
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field