Be a part of one of Utah's fastest growing technology companies. We are currently seeking a creative marketing communications professional to join our team. Our team is responsible for creating marketing materials to promote Monnit's solutions and educate customers. This is a great opportunity to work for an established but flexible company in a great setting.
Using a mix of creative marketing skills, the objective of this role is to promote and improve brand awareness among partners and customers through; writing compelling sales and marketing copy for a variety of mediums such as web content, blog posts, articles, documentation, advertising copy, white papers, press releases, emails, and social media, proofreading, and monitoring the effectiveness of multiple marketing campaigns.
Successful candidate will be a storyteller/content creator/marketer/PR specialist who has a proven record of exceptional customer service and delivering results.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Generate a wide range of multi-media editorial projects from start to finish including web content, articles, case studies, blog posts, social media content, videos, email marketing campaigns and "knowledge sharing" stories
- Assist in the design, review and revision of all customer facing materials ensuring appropriateness of content, readability and accuracy
- Assist in the design, review and revision of product documentation including brochures, data sheets, technical notes, and quick start and user's guides
- Create presentations / slides (text and visuals) for customer meetings, webinars, internal management reviews and training
- Research data, construct ideas, lay out artwork, and/or represent Monnit directly before the public
- Proofread copy and ensures all messaging is consistent with brand and communications standards
- Prepare news releases, fact sheets and compose letters as needed
- Leverage content, looking at how everything produced can be used and scaled
- Assist with tradeshow registration and preparation processes
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field
- 3-5 years in a marketing or communications role
- Knowledge of various writing techniques including promotional, educational, and technical copy, press releases, white papers and product documentation.