ATTENTION APPLICANT(S): For this position, you'll be asked to commit to working Monday - Friday, 4:00am to 12:30pm. If you are unable to commit tothis shiftwe have other positions and shifts, that may be a better match.
At Nelson Laboratories, a Sotera Health Company, our employees are part of an industry-leading, global provider of sterility assurance, medical device evaluation services and expert advisory services.
Our employees receive competitive pay, growth and learning opportunities, insurance benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, time-off and the opportunity to attend many company-sponsored employee and family events.
Nelson Labs employees play a critical role in reaching our mission of: Safeguarding Global Health.
The custodian is primarily responsible to maintain the cleanliness of the facility.
Essential Job Duties
- Vacuum Office/Conference rooms.
- Sweep and Mop floors including some labs.
- Clean restrooms.
- Clean lunchrooms
- Dust surfaces
- Stock closets and main supply area
- Complete checklist each day before end of shift
- Wipe down all equipment after each use
- Remove trash
- Spot check inside windows and front entrance doors
- Deep clean lunchrooms including all surfaces and appliances; throw old food out.
- Dust hallway furniture and plants.
- Wipe down exercise room equipment, sweep and mop floor
- Deep clean equipment (including brooms, dustpans, vacuums, floor scrubbers, mops, buckets)
- Deep clean all conference rooms.
- Deep clean restrooms, all surfaces and equipment.
- Wipe down all light switches, door frames as needed.
- Wipe down walls in hallway sooner if needed
- Sweep carpet edging
- Clean conference room windows
- Wipe down lockers
- Deep clean children's room
Perform Other Duties as Assigned
- Coming in after hours or weekends as needed.
- Know and follow applicable regulatory requirements (GMP, GLP, ISO, etc).
- Know and follow company policies and procedures.
- Complete required training on time
Education and Other Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years of age, or older
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- 99 % of time spent walking around the lab
- 1% of time spent sitting