Report to Global X-ray Sales Manager as a Sales Account Engineer and will serve as a liaison between the company and key accounts within the assigned region. The Sales Account Engineer will provide feedback to Product Managers, Operations and Quality to satisfy company objectives. In addition, grow sales and maintain an awareness of commercial needs and opportunities, and economic conditions within the assigned territory and constructive knowledge of competitor`s products, programs and actions to ensure Moxtek remains competitive.
1. Lead all activities with with key accounts to understand the dynamics of the customers' business, contracts, business reviews, negotiations, etc...
2. Report changes in business conditions promptly and accurately.
3. Build effective customers relationships with all levels of key accounts.
4. Seek new business opportunities in the assigned region.
5. Work with customers to resolve any errors in products or service.
6. Provide weekly and monthly reporting of activities in the assigned region.
7. Perform consignment inventory counts at customer's site as needed.
8. Lead periodic business review meetings.
9. Review all RMA requests and follow-up on any actions required.
10. Provide product support and product testing as needed.
11. Responsible for Sales revenue target
12. Manage the assigned accounts in the assigned region
13. Arrange for sales appointments when Moxtek personnel are in the area
14. Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor`s Degree in a Business related discipline or equivalent work experience.
2. Knowledge of Electronics Technology or X-ray technology or Analytical Instrumentation.
3. 5+ years working with customers in a technical sales capacity.
4. Sales experience developing & managing OEM accounts.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
1. Leadership and account management
a. Build strong and effective relationships with customers
b. Build value for the customer with solutions
2. Proficient with the core Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power-point, Project, etc.).
3. Self-Directed (Essential)
4. Effective cold caller
5. Professional Appearance
6. Ability to organize and Conduct business meetings
7. Provides excellent customer support with a positive attitude
8. Involves others who can assist in resolving problems
9. Effective negotiator
10. Work well in natural work groups and teams